His laptop is slowing down.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lately, my little big brother is complaining that his hand-me-down laptop is taking too much time processing. Now we all know that his machine is almost obsolete but we still offer him pieces of advice on how to make it still work for him (see, we can't afford to buy him a new one yet). He can delete some of the files and uninstall some of the unused programs. Or we can buy him a new memory to add to his existing one...like what I did with mine. It is important that we make sure we get the right ones (ie. Dell laptop = Dell Memory). I was told before when we were looking for additional memory for my laptop that we should be able to get the correct ones or I risk damaging my laptop altogether. Haven't got any problems with mine since then. It pays to know what should be done :)


0 comments: