Candy Shopping

Thursday, March 31, 2011

One of my memorable moments in our SG trip was the visit at the candy store in Resorts World. I thought I died and went to candy-heaven when I entered the store! No kidding!

candy

candy

candy

Even while planning for the trip, I knew we would be able to drop by the store since it was just outside Universal Studios. And knowing that my favorite dark chocolates are not always available locally, I told Ane that I will splurge on them when we get there. I said I am going to Buy chocolates & covered berries. I was giddy when he said yes! It did not matter that I was not able to shop anything else for myself, as long as I went home with my precious candies :) Yes, I bought a bunch and now that it is already two months since the trip, I still have a few bags and bars in the pantry :)

0 comments: