Undomesticated

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I went to K’s school this morning for the monthly consultation with the teachers. We were also invited to a short talk on Nutrition, July being the Nutrition Month. There was a Chef who shared some recipes to make healthy snacks. I was asked to do one of the sandwiches and I was so clumsy I think the other parents noticed how undomesticated I am. Don’t get me wrong. I know how to cook and prepare food but if you will ask me to cook everyday, I won’t be able to do anything else anymore. Being in the kitchen kinda stresses me, I just don’t know if an anti fatigue kitchen mat will change that.

Anyway, they also shared this:

IMG_8457

Macaroons? Yes but with a twist! They’re macaroons with squash! I didn’t know it until my seatmate mentioned it. K will probably like it too! Maybe I should try making some soon to wake up the domesticated goddess in me.

0 comments: