Part-timer

Monday, December 02, 2013

I’m back writing articles for clients. But only as a part-timer. Now that I’m a fulltime stay-at-home-mom, I only get to work for a few hours. I am not complaining though. The little money that I earn helps anyway. I am happy that I get to choose which topics to work on. I sometimes accept topics that are challenging, those that I need to research on first. And  I learn, which is good. Just the other day, I had to write about heroin addiction and rehab. Thankfully, I have no one close to me who is addicted to this substance or any other drugs, but writing about it made me understand individuals and families who had to go through that ordeal.

Anyway, yeah. Life is kinda busy these days; my hands are full with the girls and Ane, the house, and my work. I’ll try to drop by here as often as I could.

0 comments: