Display Cabinets

Saturday, April 02, 2011

displaycabinet

We are in the process of building a school in time for the next school year. The last few months have been really busy. Maybe we started planning late but we are trying to make everything ready by the time school starts. While the permit is being processed, we are in the final stages of furnishing the school. I think the chairs and tables, as well as the playground set have been ordered already. The other day, I was tasked to find display cabinets similar to the image here. I am not sure what the cabinets will be for, but definitely not for soccer trophies, YET. Maybe we’ll need it for the library, teacher’s lounge or the sports room.

Anyway, just an update, I better get back to work.

1 comments:

Mae said...

(not sure if my first post got through)

Tin, what school? And where? Excited about this. Please tell more. :)