Five types of annoying Facebook users, according to women

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I am currently not on Facebook (although I did not delete my account; contemplating on returning soon too!) because I got tired of it. I have a number of reasons. This article that I saw kinda confirms that I am not alone in feeling this way. It lists the five types of annoying users:

  1. The Complainer – the one who spreads negative vibes with  just about every status update.
  2. The Crazy Baby Lady – we know your baby is cute but there’s no point sharing a picture every time he smiles or drools or poop.
  3. The Documentarian – the one who shares even the least mundane things happening around her and in her life.
  4. The Drama Queen – read: every little thing turns into a crisis!
  5. The Poser – enough said.

0 comments: