Box on the Way

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I was talking to my sister the other night. She called just to say that they are already packing the box but of course we talked about other stuff too. Anyway, she mentioned about the box with loots for us last month and totally forgot about it. I would have listed the items that K needs but that escaped me too. I was able to “order” a box of bottle Drop-ins, thankfully.

Sadly there is no enough time to go online shopping anymore, the shipment may not make it to their apartment :( I saw the Personal Creations hoodie's and I wish I was able to order the Dora one for K.

personalized hoodie

She is starting to outgrow the one she currently have so a new one would have been nice. And is it obvious she is at that Dora phase at the moment? Oh well, there’s another chance anyway, as sister and her family are arriving in December, weee!

0 comments: