How’s your long weekend so far?

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Because Monday and Tuesday are special holidays here, a lot of people are enjoying a very long weekend. Two days down, two more days to go :) For some, the long break is equivalent to an eating fest (I bet the topic of conversation for the next week will be about fat burners for those who've had so much to eat, LOL!). For others, shopping or going to the movies. How is it for you, so far?

It is different for us though, since Ane had to work on both Saturday and Sunday. BUT the next time he will report for work will be on the 5th already :) Talk about a pretty long week, eh? Oh how I wish we have the extra money to drive or fly away to a nice destination! We also have errands to do, anyway. So I guess we’ll just have to make the most out of our time, then?

For now, I need to finish some online tasks before I can call it a night. I plan to spend quality time with my family this week. :)

1 comments:

Actos Injury Lawyers said...

I just spent the time sleeping and relaxing. This is my favorite activity. Everybody needs some refreshment every now and then.