Wedding Pictures and Celebrity Weddings

Monday, September 05, 2011

Five years into my marriage and I still enjoy looking at portfolios of wedding photographers and wedding photos of celebrities. It is not like I am looking for a celebrity wedding inspiration because I know that I won't be getting married anytime soon. I could be waiting 45 years for that to happen :p But you know, I simply get giddy looking at radiant brides and the nitty-gritty details of any wedding. Heck, I even get teary-eyed as a bride walks down the aisle. It does not matter if we’re not related or that I don’t even know her personally, LOL! Maybe it is a girl-thing? Raise your hand if you share my sentiments, hehe.

1 comments:

Actos Injury Lawyers said...

This really is a girl thing. All you girls dream of getting married, but few actually marry the right man nowadays. So i advise all of you to figure it out before taking the decision.