Right Now

Monday, September 19, 2011

While some are already getting up to start their day, I am awake at 4am. For the past few days, I haven’t slept decently (but thankfully, I get to sleep in until late in the morning or nap after lunch). I guess I have a lot of stuff to worry about? One of the things that bug me these days is the fact that our household angel Rosh is leaving at the end of the month and I am not sure if we’ll have a suitable replacement by then. I do not mind doing house chores, just don’t let me do the laundry nor the ironing. I don’t want to have the need to look for the best ironing boards because as it is, I dread ironing clothes, LOL! Plus I have an active toddler to look after so I would really appreciate extra hands to help.

Anyway, that’s just the tip of my worries right now. I really hope the next few days will be better.

0 comments: