When there’s no time

Friday, October 14, 2011

Probably, we’re all guilty of being trapped in a mad rush most of the time that we hope there is more than 24 hours in one day just so we could accomplish more things. I am also guilty of forgetting a lot of things that I am compelled to write down notes just to remember stuff. There are times that I forget to say “thank you” to someone who did a good deed for me, like the mailman for instance who would deliver my albums and never charged me for anything. I promise to send him something for Christmas! Anyway, did you know that there are actually thank you baskets delivered nationwide? Really! When there is no time, the internet is a great source of ideas in just one click. I will remember to check out the thank you basket bundles next time.

0 comments: