Lunch with Friends

Friday, February 25, 2011

Last Sunday, the meet-up with friends pushed through. Ane decided to stay home with K, so I had to drive all the way to Pasay, alone. It was okay, since I was able to accomplish what I went there for, which is to book our Boracay rooms and have lunch with some of the Bebots. The last I have seen the ladies was in November. Of course it was another day yet full of laughter, stories and worries. We talked about our children, our upcoming trip, and even things like pimples. See, M has acne breakout so I thought of sending her the link to the proactive review that I read somewhere. Anyway, we thought of spending more time together over coffee but being too full from our lunch at Yakimix, we just decided to go on our separate ways afterwards.

I always feel blessed to be with those ladies (and their families), they are now real friends even if we all just met online.

0 comments: