Random Q's

Monday, July 28, 2008

Have you ever gone on a blind date? Yes
Skipped school? Yup, occasionally in college when we were allowed free cuts for getting in the DL.
Been on a plane? Yup
Been lost? All the time when I am experimenting on new routes, but hey, I'm learning new roads every now and then!
Swam in the ocean? yup
Cried yourself to sleep? Yes.
Played cops and robbers? No.
Played dolls? Yes, until now hehehe.
Recently colored with crayons? Yes, during Ane's birthday dinner at Burgoo.
Sang Karaoke? Yes.
Paid for a meal with coins only? Yes, back when I was still in school and would frequently run out of allowance hehe
Done something you said you wouldn’t? Yes, I said I'll never ever drive.
Cheated on a test? Just checking if my answers were right LOL!
Made prank phone calls? Yes. But my "punto" would always give me away (this was back in HS)
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yeah, embarrassing!
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Nope, never seen snow.
Danced in the rain? Nope.
Written a letter to Santa Claus? Yes.
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Yes…with my husband.
Been kissed under the mistletoe? Nope.
Gone ice skating? Yup, years ago with cousins.
Been skinny dipping outdoors? Nope
Favorite drink I’m allowed on a regular basis. Water.
Tattoos? None, my dad will go berserk!
Body piercings? Just ears.
Vacation spot? Europe.
Eaten cookies for dinner? Nope.
Ever been on TV? Yes! There are TV crews every fiesta and I was once caught on cam back in college, dancing and sweating LOL :)
Ever been in a car accident? Yes, just a very minor one.
Favorite number and why? 1. Day we got back together and day we got married.
Favorite movie? Lotsa 'em.
Favorite holiday? Christmas.
Favorite smells? Fruity smell.
What do you do to relax? Read a good book after a warm shower.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Stay at home Mom and wife abroad.

0 comments: