Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Been a while since the last time I joined. I am glad to be able to join today, right on time! :) There are days that I forget what day it is then I realize that a Wednesday just passed me by. Today is an exception ;)

wednesdayHappy 

  1. Klaire’s small hands that perfectly fit in mine. I’m sure that even if she’s grown up, her hands will still fit :)
  2. Finding this quote: “Love cannot be found where it doesn’t exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.” I just feel so loved even if there are no words expressed :)
  3. Friends who are willing to share. They are blessings as they are.
  4. Realizing that I have saved what I already consider a huge amount this year for K because I skipped shopping :)
  5. Book recommendations from friends. I have a long list of (e)books to read!
  6. All tasks done, no more pending for today. Now if only I can scrap already.
  7. Finished K’s baptism photo book, finally.
  8. Afternoon naps.
  9. Weekend rest day for the husband (for a change!) even if we had to the weekly groceries without him.
  10. Work! :)

Click on the image to know how this started :)

0 comments: