Party Preps

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I know I still owe an entry on Klaire’s 10th month update. I am still working on it. I am just excited to share that planning for K’s party is in full-swing. My party planner is Darla, a friend from HS (thank God for FB!) and she has been a big help. When we first met to discuss the party, all I had was a venue reservation and a theme in mind. Now, with a few weeks left to work on it, I can say that everything is in order. We have a schedule and we are currently right on track. Just the other day, I went back to the venue and met D and her business partner Carina so they can see the place.

I am doing the save-the-date, invites, ceiling drops, stage tarp and welcome tarp myself. I already finished the STD, already sent a copy of the invite to D for checking, ceiling drops ready for printing and the tarps layout 50% done.

Excited is an understatement. I am so giddy I think I’ll pee in my pants, LOL! Weeee!!

0 comments: