Tuh-tye!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Even before I got pregnant (and got married even), I wanted my future kids to call me Nanay. But when we learned about Klaire, Ane was not too keen to be called Tatay. Much to my disappointment, we agreed on Daddy and Mommy. Lately, though, Ane is having a change of heart. “Tatay” is beginning to sound sweet for him. So we started teaching K to say the word.

Ane: Ta…

K: Tuh…

Ane: Tay…

K: Tah…

Ane: No, baby, say Ta…(no reaction from K) Ta…

K: Tae! Tae! (Poo! Poo! *sounds like tah-yeh!*)

 

LOL! I almost fell from the bed because of too much laughing! And K probably thought she was saying something so adorable, she said the word again and again we could not stop laughing!

4 comments:

Mae said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Faye said...

kinuwento ko kay Chris tawa ng tawa! ang kulit ni Klaire! kakatuwa! hihihihi

Chikai said...

hahahahaha! kulet kasi ni tatay! lol! si jaden naman he can say daddy and dede na pero yong mommy nya "eee" lng. ewan ko ba. ako naman parati kasama nito pero wala pa ako sa bukabularyo nya. daya ano? hehe.

Chikai said...

ay baka "tae" din yong "eee" ni jaden noh? LOL!