Klaire’s Birthday AVP

Sunday, February 07, 2010

While I rack my brains to make it organized enough to finish the supplier ratings, let me share with you the AVP I created for our princess. This was shown during the program before we blew the candle on the cake :)

Klaire's First Birthday AVP from Kaje Salvador on Vimeo.

 

I spent sleepless nights creating this one. The layouts were made from scratch using Photoshop, therefore I designed them myself (contrary to what someone said that I just downloaded stuff off the net. True, I had the papers & elements as freebies while some were purchased…but you know what I mean?! No hard feelings, though ;)) Labor of love, eh?

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Faye said...

nice AVP!Im touched!:)

Kaje said...

thanks Faye! :)

sheila ocariza said...

full of love indeed..