Supplier Rating, Party Planner: Stars and Rainbow Events Management

Sunday, February 14, 2010

sreventsSTARS AND RAINBOW EVENTS MANAGEMENT

Darla Dela Cruz

in Multiply | in Facebook

Darla was one of my High School classmates with whom I reconnected via Facebook (isn’t FB wonderful?!). In my previous supplier rating (venue), I mentioned that we already booked the place as early as July 2009. But that was it. Weeks passed by and I still only had a venue and a theme (Care Bears because our Abi is Klaire Bear, hehe) in mind. Sometime in late August, she posted her rates in FB. I automatically got interested because I figured, her rates are totally within the budget I set. I actually didn’t have plans of hiring a planner but I knew I needed help, I didn’t know how to move on. Darla came in the picture at the right time.

We met in October, exchanged ideas via email and we finally and officially  signed in December (because that was when I paid the DP hehe), with her assuring me that we have ample time to do everything even if the holidays were approaching. Even before she became my official planner, she did not fail to inject ideas and she made herself available when I needed answers to questions. She would always snap me into reality and kept me focused. See, there was so much I wanted to do and have at the party. Darla would point out what is important and what are the things we can do without. Smart and practical, eh? :)

She had me covered and kept me sane, I tell you! She got me good deals. She tagged me along when she went shopping for prizes in Divi (and showed me how to haggle, LOL!). Her team (Carina, Lindsay, Karen and the rest) was amazing, friendly, efficient and organized. They listened to  what I had to say. I can freely say that I was a relaxed Mommy during the party, I was able to eat! :) And Darla? She saved me from a major outfit booboo and lent me a blouse!

SREvents is pretty new in the party management industry but I am quite sure, by how well Darla handled Klaire’s party, that it will go a long way. I am  proud to say that I was there when the team is just starting out and I will still be proud when they make it big someday.

Rating: 5 out of 5!

0 comments: