Supplier Rating: Balloons

Friday, February 19, 2010

c/o Darla

Inclusions: Table Toppers, Balloon Drops, Stage Balloons, Stage Pillars, Floor Flowers and Balloon Pull.

balloons

Darla just showed me pictures and I pointed what I wanted. I was just particular about the colors: red, blue, green, yellow, orange and a bit of pink. I wanted to import M&M Character mylar balloons because it was on sale. However, they were too cheap that even if I ordered 50 pieces and some other stuff, I wouldn’t be able to fill in the minimum $50USD requirement. It would be impractical to insist on that. And looking at how the balloons turned out, there are no regrets anyway :) They were really nice. I particularly liked the floor flower balloons. The guests wanted to take them home even before the party ended.

Notice that we did not have balloon burst? In place of that, we ordered balloon pull, that one that says ‘1’ in green. Strips of paper are taped at the back and the kids get prizes for the balloons :) Safer than balloon burst, if you ask me. Plus, it is not yet very common in kids’ parties :)

Rating: 5 out of 5

0 comments: