Supplier Rating: Entertainers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

entertainment

I honestly forgot their names already, LOL! I knew I should have written it down! Anyway, we could not afford the more known hosts and magicians so I let Darla do her job and hire who she thinks will deliver. Our main concern was to keep the kids entertained and have someone who can adjust well to the guests. The Magician (left) did a scene a la Tina Lennert (find her in youtube) and a little puppet show. She was dull at some points and even forgot who hired her, Stars and Rainbow (kinda embarrassing if you ask me, when she asked on the mic for Darla’s name, que horror!). But the kids stayed on their seats the whole time, so I guess she was still effective. The host on the other hand was lively and got everyone to participate.

Overall, I am satisfied. But I know that there is someone better than them (Like Kuya Shay, who we hired for Jack’s birthday in ‘06) so maybe I can ask Darla to try someone else for us next time :)

Rating: 4 out of 5

0 comments: