Books for Sale

Saturday, May 08, 2010

My books are in storage and my worry is that they’re gathering dust and mites that no one will be able to read them again. The idea to sell books crossed my mind but I guess I still have no heart to part with them. I still wish to build my own library in the future and naturally I would like my first few investments to live in that nook. So to buy new ones or stick with ebooks for now is something that I have to contemplate on. At this rate, I think I am sticking with the electronic ones until I have the space to house all my books. However, a friend is selling her books. I think her family is migrating soon and she cannot ship all of her stuff. I know this can be a sad decision but sometimes we all have got to do what needs to be done. Let’s help her find a good home for her books. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you her list.

0 comments: