Was on a Break.

Friday, May 21, 2010

I went on a break from the internet for a few days. We spent three nights in Malabon where we only had my Mom’s Tattoo to connect to the “outside” world. Time was obviously limited plus I was too tired to even turn Santino on. The reason? Thanksgiving Year Two at Obando! It was Fiesta Time from May 17 to 19. I was able to sneak in a few minutes of FB time on the night of the 17th and posted this status:

woke up at 430am (to not miss the 6am mass). endured the heat, the heavy crowd. had to carry Klaire the whole time (malapit na humiwalay ang braso sa balikat ko!). but why we had to do these sacrifices made me think that it is nothing compared to the Miracle that we received in 2008. We danced and prayed as Thanksgiving! Obando Fiesta Day 1 is over. Two more days! :)

And so the three days ended and I am happy that we are able to fulfill a promise. Thank you Lord and Patrons! Next year ulit! :)

DSC_0184 (Small)

0 comments: