Cramming

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

While I was reading about some life insurance quotes, brother stomps into our room complaining about the amount of homework assigned to them, specifically in Accounting. See their professor assigned nine exercises just this morning and everything is due tomorrow. He got home at 7 this evening and been busy since then (plus he has an early class tomorrow so he needs these exercises done soon!!!). So even if he doesn't like cramming, he has to and now asks for some help. Some of the term are still alien to him and so I am wringing my brains out too since I need to remember stuff from when I was the one taking the course. LOL! I am a student again while the real student keeps on whining here beside me. Gotta go for now, I won't be able to concentrate on my BIG entry tonight anyway...

0 comments: