Hungry all the time

Saturday, June 14, 2008

For some reason, I needed to change my eating habits. I am not complaining though, I'm all for healthy eating anyway. But then I find myself feeling hungry all the time, because I can't just grab whatever I see. [Side: And I've been "Coke-less" for about two weeks now (yay!)]. When I'm hungry, I tend to crave food that isn't easily available or food I'm not supposed to eat -- like I've been wanting some fresh garden salad for days now and some fries, argh! I dunno for how long I can keep this up but I'm sure I wouldn't be needing some cheap Phentermine anytime soon because I'm keeping my weight with the current eating habit.

Speaking of food, I find it interesting to watch AFC channel. I satisfy myself with just watching other people cook and eat. Yum, yum. Now I'm hungry again, teehee.

0 comments: