Old Mcdonald had a farm...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hehehe, I can't think of a better title, argh! I've been on hiatus mode but I just have to finish some tasks. I have a big announcement to make and I just wanted to take all work aside so I can concentrate on the news better, hehe.

Anyway, the parents brought home some indian mangoes from the farm over the weekend. Yummy stuff! The other week, they brought some sweet squash, and I requested MIL to cook some pinakbet with it. It seems like the farm is doing well. The chickens lay eggs everyday and they're really populating the place. We'll probably expand to cattle rearing (oh, we'll need new cattle supplies for that!) in the near future. Things are looking up and I really hope the family will start earning from the farm soon :)

0 comments: