Some questions

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Got this from Yen.

1. What is your favorite day of the week? Monday, because it's usually my "down" days.
2. How do you usually wear your hair? Pony tail everyday..I plan to cut it short though, soon!
3. What is your favorite item of clothing? Cotton Shirts :)
4. Where would your dream vacation be? All over Europe.
5. Who is your favorite author? book? Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling (and a lot more!)
6. How often do you log on? Where? Many times in a day...
7. What is one of your favorite internet sites to visit? They're all in my feeds and bookmarks...they're just too many...
8. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, but I'm on a major Coke cut .
9. Do you prefer healthy snacks or junk food? Healthy Snacks but I cave in to junk food sometimes.
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl? A night owl definitely but that needs to change real soon!

0 comments: