Etc. Etc.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pardon me, but I can't seem to compose a better entry...just like for the past few days. I have so much to share yet every time I log on and try to type away, I am at a loss for words. I do not even know where to start! I miss doing a lot of things, and I haven't been bloghopping. I feel restless even if I've been having my fair share of rest hours.

~~~~~~~~~

I went to the courts this afternoon with Ane but after one game, I just sat there and didn't queue anymore. My body is just too tired and my usual playing buddies (except for mitch) weren't there. I coaxed Ane to having dinner at Mein San in Granada but unlike the first time I was there, I didn't feel as hungry and just finishing the food was a struggle (sorry, I know there are a lot of people who doesn't even have food to eat). Don't get me wrong though, I love being with my husband, but eating with friends is more fun. Always.

~~~~~~~~~~

My family and I are watching the Pacman's fight against Barrera tomorrow, rather later, in the mall. Ane won't be able to join us because he has to work. Am sorry to say that I am not too comfortable about this fight, that our man is not too ready to win this one. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hope that he will try his best to fight for our country's glory.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll just finish an assigment and will have to catch some zzzzzz's asap. I hope I get to write a better entry next time.

p.s. The other day I was surprised to hear my mom pushing me to write (like a story or a novel). Maybe she's starting to realize that I finally know what I want to do. Or is that what I wanna do?!? hehe.


0 comments: