Rollercoaster

Monday, October 01, 2007

I've been crying for the past two nights caused by some family matters AND some personal, emotional and physical troubles.

As I told my brother R, every one of us has, at some point in life or another, frustrations and failures and shortcomings. But that doesn't mean we don't deserve the love and strength from the people who matters most. I know, this too, shall pass. We just have to hold on. And accept.

Months from now, when I go back and read this entry, I'll probably forget what am ranting about here. I'm not gonna leave traces or hints of reason for even writing this. For once in my blogging life, I am not writing to remember.

I am not gonna end this entry on such a sad sad note, though. Because on Wednesday, R&R will be back home where I think they belong. Not to mention that someone made me smile yesterday, and that was Mami Carmie. She apologized for not being there on the courts coz she was having a headache. I told her to get well soon. And then she thanked me and called me "such a sweet person". I am happy to be appreciated especially on the most unexpected times when I had too much to worry about. ♥

2 comments:

Mich said...

(*hugs*) hope things will work out fine...

Kaje said...

hi mich! tnx! di ba everything happens for a reason? baka there are greater things planned for us, ano? thanks for the virtual hug, really appreciate it :)