Freeloader for a day.

Friday, October 05, 2007

That's what I was yesterday. Hehe.

Ane bought me coffee and blueberry cheesecake at Coffee Bean at The Block.

Later, I had a free late lunch (and free counselling, too! hehe) from Clarice at Teriyaki Boy also in The Block.

Then, I was on my way to the garden when a previous SK colleague was also in line for the FX...and she paid for my fare as well!

Dinner was on Mommy.

How's that for a freebie day, huh?

Anyway, my few hours with Clarice was amazing. I told her it was a blessing in disguise that we texted last week and decided we should meet this week. We were supposed to see each other on Wednesday but we had to move it to Thursday. It's not true at all that when you own a business (like the two of us), we can just go anytime, and time is on our hands. That is just so not true. Wait till a client calls, hah! Of course am not gonna make wagwag the details of our conversations in this blog but let's just say that I've just spent the most relaxing afternoon after so long. ♥ Thank God for friends :)

0 comments: