Here now and sick

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wasn't able to blog for more than week. I'm kinda under the weather today. The past week was busy, busy, busy...been staying up late cramming things and just letting myself get lost in the many blog entries and freebies I stumbled upon (It doesn't help that the internet connection in the office was gone for a week only to find out this afternoon, when the repairman came by, that it's just a cable that wasn't working. So when I got home on the nights we didn't have net at the office, I stayed longer infront of Ivy than I should). And then waking up early to do errands. So the other night just before 2am, I decided to take a shower (bad move!) before hitting the sack. The heater wasn't working because the water pressure was too low. Since I was all too sleepy but couldn't possibly lie on the bed without cleaning up, I braved the cold water and dried myself right away.

Yesterday, I was able to stay in bed until lunch time. I got up and felt this heaviness in my head. I knew I was getting the colds. I was sneezing the other day which I thought was caused by some allergies. I was getting ready for work when I decided to lie beside Ane, who was taking a nap. I fell asleep. I would have loved to stay in bed but I had to go to the work. At 630pm, I was already at the garden, with my ngongo voice. I went home later at 10pm with a runny nose.

I woke up this morning with full-blown colds. I forgot to take some VitC before leaving the house but I did take Neozep once I got here. I had to commute and I bet I inhaled some allergens along the way. And here I am blogging nonsense. I will come back with a better entry later once am done with the Rotary's weekly bulletin. Sigh, I hate being sick.

1 comments:

mikaela said...

mare, my super grabeng colds started monday night naman....and got myself on sick leave from the office since tues afternoon. :(

medyo magaling na ko ngayon.