I walked down the aisle again :)

Monday, October 29, 2007

But of course not in my own wedding. I don't think Ane will marry me again right away (I don't think he has recovered from all the expenses in our wedding less than two years ago heheh). It was a good friend's church wedding on Friday, the 26th. My Ate Hilda (church friend) married Kuya Nelson and was blessed by Mons B. at the Manila Cathedral. Reception was at Villa Immaculada. I was a Bridesmaid :) We had a bridal shower for her the weekend before the wedding. I will share the shower story when I have the pictures already. Pictures from the wedding (Ane wasn't in the mood to take shots, hhhmmmmmm):


Mom and I while waiting for the ceremony to start. She was a Ninang.


My partner and I during the procession. Hehe. Forgot his name.


SNL with Mons.

The newlyweds.


The bride as my background, hehe.


One of the many group shots.

Photo ops with the newlyweds.



With the tarp. Guess who made it?




Hehe nasapawan ko yata yung bride!


It was really nice to be almost complete again (two of our boys are overseas). By the way, during the reception, I took off my shoes and wore a pair of this:





**Havaianas Top Crystal pictures from Shoes.com


Hehehe, I "convinced" Ane that I need a pair for the wedding so I won't hurt my feet too much. Finally got it after having to look around and waiting for stocks to arrive. Pretty!

5 comments:

**"Liza"** said...

oyy ganad mo naman ha!very sexy and gorgeous looking,loving the hairstyle too.im sure you all have fun sa wedding.

Ladynred said...

You look so beautiful in your dress Kaje. Mukhang masaya din ang wedding. I love weddings! hehe

Kaje said...

hi liza! hi ate agring!

thank you! at first, I wasn't liking the make-up and the dress...pero sabi nila, nasa nagdadala lang yan! hahahaha just kidding (photogenic daw ako, in short, not so pretty in person, heheh).

i love weddings too! i love it so much i'd like to get married again soon, hehehe.

Anonymous said...

HI Kaje, enjoyed viewing the wedding pics..Ganda ng dress and make up mo sister. And ganda nung tarp ha, may kwenta rin ang scrapping natin ano we can layout tarps too.. ako rin i made one for my mom's 75th bday at invites nya.. regards na padaan lang pati

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaje! Nice pair of H ha! I'm looking forward to shopping for mine too...