I love coffee.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I am actually addicted to caffeine, I think. I do not go for the instant ones (well, I give in during those times that we need to save or if it is too late to grab some from Starbucks). I'd rather have coffee freshly dripped from freshly ground beans. And it is best if I get to have a dose from espresso machines. I simply love the aroma. And I get headaches everytime I miss my daily dose (or maybe it's just in the mind?!?) My mom and I share this love for coffee. Proof is the coffee shop we opened in our garden. Our place is situated in a sub-urban community, the residents of which are not really exposed to some things. We served a coffee latte to an elder and commented why his coffee had froth. Hehe. My point is, the machine is kinda expensive (we had to pay for it in installments) and the people don't really buy our coffee but I am loving every minute that I get to smell freshly ground beans. Heavenness! :)

0 comments: