To change or not to change.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Ivy is almost two years old and I have no plans of letting her go, at least not yet. With it's memory upgraded (and I plan to upgrade further) and a new spankin' monitor (changed while under warranty), I am quite happy and proud to be it's owner. It is small yet functional, perfect for my needs. Over the weekend, we were looking around for a notebook computer for my brother. There are zero-interest schemes available nowadays, specially that Christmas is just around the corner. And I saw this pink one that caught my attention...girly stuff huh? I had to stop myself from drooling and realized that what I have now is so much better in terms of specifications (not to mention that the brand is relatively new in the market). And besides, a DLSR is what I really want at this point. Hehe.

0 comments: