And I thought I was done...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I.am.so.inefficient.I.hate.myself.

That's how I exactly feel at the moment. Last night when we got home, I started editing the "finished" album, all pages, because I realized I didn't comply with the 0.5 margin the printer requires...plus I did some changes "my boss" asked me to do. I finished everything by 537 this morning (including uploading in Flickr). And then I received a call this morning from the boss asking if I can tweak one page a little more.

So I got back to him just this afternoon and guess what I just realized?

Eighteen out of 21 pages are done on the wrong canvas size. AAAAAAAArrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! The additional work this error entails isn't that much but this could have been avoided from the very beginning. Sigh. Gotta get back to work so I can bring this to the printer tomorrow. Just dropped by to vent for a few seconds. :(


0 comments: