It's the weekend!

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Oh well, my "weekend" actually started immediately after the New Year Celebrations because Hubby is not back to work until Wednesday! We've been busy fixing some papers that almost never made to the deadline. We almost lost precious money because some people didn't do their jobs! Ugh! Anyway, we were finally able to fix everything yesterday and then we spent some time with friends. Oh, I spent time with friends, because hubby had another "party" to go to but met us for coffee afterwards. So I had a nice Italian dinner and caught a movie (Las Desperadas night with, imagine, two of the men! LOL!).

Right now, Hubby and brother are waiting for me to finish this so we could go to Greenhills. Hubby will play (am excused, girl thing!) and li'l bro is meeting some of his friends. While waiting, I'll probably look for some fiber optic cables at Shoppesville. We need some at home.

So I will leave you for now and i will answer a tag later! :) Ciao!

0 comments: