Messy Entry

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two days in a row and I still have a terrible headache. Ack! Hubby also went back to work yesterday and I stayed home (I got so used to having him around that I miss him already!), well at least almost the entire day. I have a lot to share but I can't seem to organize my thoughts! So please bear with me :)

First of all, I would like to thank the ladies who left me messages in my other blog about the album I made. Really made my heart skip! Thank you for your kind words...made me feel I have a 'future' in designing layouts :) Hugs to all of you! I brought it to Fans, but since I forgot to bring money for deposit, I have to bring it back tomorrow. LOL! They checked my files, though, and they're perfect for printing. I just need to edit the cover a bit and we're good. Yay! Can't wait to see the actual album.

~~~~~~~~~~

If you've been to my other blog today, you'll notice I wrote something that happened in the gym. Yeah! I went back to the gym yesterday morning. My last visit was December 14, and that was too long a break! My PT was too nice to me, he didn't push me to my limits. But here's the catch! He commended me FOR NOT GAINING WEIGHT during the Holidays! Yup, I was able to stop myself from eating too much. I'm officially 122lbs (although I weighed in the morning without clothes and it's 120lbs)...I was 128lbs when I started. So hoorah for me! I plan to lose seven more pounds but my PT said I'm actually within the range already.

~~~~~~~~~~

On Sunday, Hubs and I had dinner with my church friends. RC was leaving for Qatar on Tuesday, so he's probably there by now, trying to get things settled. We were all caught by surprise when he told us about this trip. He fixed his papers starting two months ago and didn't realize he'd be leaving this soon. We met up at Hap Chan in Caloocan and stayed there for almost three hours. Because this was such an unplanned get-together, two of our friends wasn't able to join us. RC is that guy behind Hubby (uuyyy, love that red wall!). It's kinda sad that he has to leave his wifey and kiddo behind but then this is the best option for them at the moment. So 'tol, take care! And pray! (Thanks to B for bringing your cam!)

While on the subject of despedida, I went to another dinner on Monday at Super Bowl Glorietta for Ross' send-off. She's going back to Kansas to continue her Masters. She's off on the twelfth and we'll probably see her next in December. I had a fun chat, talking about highschool stuff and classmates. It's nice to be updated sometimes! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm seriously craving some cheese thin-crust pizza. Ever since I tasted that one from Roma Mia (four cheese), I can't stop thinking about it. One from Amici would be fine too, I guess. I tried that one from Shakey's and even the one we sell but my tastebuds are saying 'No!'. This is the downside of denying myself some food due to my dieting. I tend to drool but I'm happy I can still control myself. But please, just a slice of a four-cheese thin-crust pizza will make me a satisfied girl. Weird, I'm craving this bad and I'm not pregnant yet (for the record!). Hubby just texted how scary I can get when I actually start making 'lihi'. LOL!

In my previous entries, I wrote how I actually developed a liking for milk tea. I've tried the cold ones and over the weekend, I tried two the new Starbucks offering -- hot tea lattes! I can't say how much calories are in the cold drinks but now, knowing I can order tea non-fat lattes , I'm smiling. I've tried the Black Tea Latte but I prefer the Caramel Red Tea Latte. I love love my drinks! (Side:Everytime I order at Starbs, the barista would ask me for my sticker card but I would gladly reply that I ALREADY HAVE MY PLANNER! Yep, I forgot to blog about it but I've had it since before Christmas! :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you on Sky? If yes, have you noticed how bad the shows are? A lot are re-runs and I miss the old shows! ETC and 2nd Ave are now on free tv but the quality isn't the same as before. We only get to watch cable when we stay at my brothers' and the idea of subscribing again for our home goes to the trash, now that we won't be getting our money's worth. So we probably won't be needing some HDMI switches anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now! Marimar already started! :)

0 comments: