Here to bore you...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Can't think of another title! Creative juices are minimal! :)

Anyway, am currently home and will pick li'l bro later from his Grad song practice. So am bloggin' away while we wait for his call (Ane is snoring at the moment LOL!) . Last Saturday, I said I was gonna play but deciding to go at past 8pm wasn't a good idea after all because by then I wouldn't be getting my money's worth. Good thing the E's decided to go and watch Alvin and the Chipmunks, instead, at the Promenade. Here's my short review of the movie and a little bit of spoiler, hehe.

After the movie, we ended up in NP Kopi Tiam again because: 1) Mami C and Papi M wasn't with us the last time we were there, 2) they're open till 2am on Saturdays (technically Sundays), and 3) The place is so cozy we might be staying here on Saturday nights until we grow tired of the place, heheh. I didn't have coffee that night, thinking that I slept the whole day, and I don't need something to keep me awake. Ane and I shared Binondo Mami again (I just had the soup and the Siomai...don't really like noodles in general). And then MEG shared some of her Japanese Cheese Cake that looks and tastes ordinary but I find myself wanting to buy some today ;)

On Sunday, I woke up to my Mom's call. She asked me to pick her up from the Annapolis parlor and bring her to Bulacan. Argh. I had little or no choice but to oblige. But we (Mom, Brothers, Ane and I) had a nice lunch (believe me!) at Casa Reyes in Connecticut...we had a pleasant chat, too. I sooo love their boneless chicken barbeque and their java sauce goes very well with the meat. I also tasted their Fresh Lumpiang Ubod and it's really nice too. We didn't order much (as we were in hurry) but our simple feast proved to be enough for our tummies. Can't wait to taste their BBQ again! Oh we also ordered some Turon ala Mode, but it's just ordinary.

That's about it. We just went to mass in the afternoon (I even forgot to bring the Sto. Nino my goddaughter gave me, sayang, it could have been blessed) and then had my pedicure before going home. :)

0 comments: