Huwwwwaaaatttt?!?!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Where did time go? January is near it's end. I can't believe it's already the 25th and the first month of 2008 is almost over. Our 6th Hunnyversary is coming up and then Valentine's. I wonder what Hubby is planning to give me? I wish I can sense the DSLR coming, but I doubt it, LOL! In all honesty, I just wanna go somewhere and celebrate away from the hustle and bustle of the city. We found this very nice B&B in Tagaytay, so we might check that out. As for my gift to him, I saw these new pocket watches, aren't they nice? Do you think he will like it?

I was away from the internet for a few days and I'm not gonna explain (as if it matters, LOL!) but I will get back to share our date night last Monday. Yep, Hubby treated me to a (not-so) romantic dinner when we realized we had no one to play with that night. For now, there is a meeting I should be attending so bye for now :)

0 comments: