Passing by...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's the early morning of Wednesday and I just had to drop by and say hi :) I have a PT session later this morning and I need to sleep! I'm still awake because I had to finish some labels/tags design my mom asked me to do, plus I finished a new LO (second layout in two days, oh yeah!). I'll share that probably later today, I'm still waiting for the one I finished yesterday to be approved for posting in another blog. It's my take on a challenge actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met up with my college blockmates at TGIF Serendra on Saturday and then later that night, with the E's at Kopi Tiam. It was a long but fun night. I have uploaded the pictures in my Flickr, so you might wanna check those out. You will also find there some shots we took at the wedding we attended on December 28. And and and, if you haven't yet, please check out the first ever album layout that I finished last week! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went to the doctor on Monday, for checkup and because Ane was left behind outside the building (no available parking yet), he wasn't able to join me inside the doctor's office. Oh well, the doctor advised something that Ane should have heard himself because he suspects I was just making it up, LOL! It has to do with changing 'something' about our lifestyle ;p Anyway, I was prescribed a new med to take with the existing ones. It's supposed to have a laxative effect and I figured I'd be tied at home until my body is able to adjust to it. But as of now, no effect yet. The doctor was happy that I actually shed some pounds and this new med will probably make me lose more weight (does that mean I can eat more now?!?!) once my bowel movement change. Oh well, everything is lookin' up...for now. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I can share more, but I gotta catch some zzzzzzz's now...I don't wanna pass out in the gym later :) TTFN!

0 comments: