It's past 5pm on a Saturday

Saturday, January 19, 2008

and I just woke up from my nap. A pretty long nap coz I laid down at 9am (I skipped lunch altogether)! It's one of those days again when I feel tired from everything that all I wanna do is just sleep the day off. Looking back at the week that was, I can't tell whether I was productive or not. So basically, I am "tired" and I'm not even sure what made me feel this way. Sickening, I tell you.

Anyway, I *need* to stay awake from now on because there's this article I need to read about succession plan, something that can probably help our businesses generate more income. It's that time of the year when we need to plan and settle on our goals for this year. Or maybe we should have done that before the year 2007 ended?

Plus, in a while, I'm driving li'l bro to a party (and pick him up later of course) and while waiting I'll probably play a few sets at GBC because I need to stretch, move and try to be sociable :) And I need coffee too, to perk me up.

There's one thing that made me smile though, when I turned Ivy on...that I was given more assignments by pub than I got from the past few weeks. :) That means only one thing and I'm happy! (just doesn't show in this entry, LOL!).

Laterz!

0 comments: