Distracted

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am, for the longest time, generally distracted (read: since before Christmas up to present). I can't seem to focus on anything. There was one time my scrapping mojo returned (after I finished the album), but I can't consider myself productive nowadays -- scrapwise and otherwise. Time and again, I would blog about it that I am really starting to bore myself. Sigh. What triggered this feeling actually is my habit of checking the forums and reading other people's blogs (ie. drooling over their nice layouts, albums and even custom printed calendars). When I turn on Ivy, I would usually check my emails first, then my feeds afterwards, the forum/s (one of which turned me off because of one "mature" thread that's kinda inappropriate in a supposed family-oriented forum -- hey E's have you seen this one?). There is a need to change old habits.

Anyway, I was so surprised to receive an overseas call from my Hugabbub Eds, who is in SG, last night. The last time we talked was on Christmas day (when we were both stuck home LOL!). He asked me tips on wedding preps and we had a nice long chat, as if overseas calls aren't expensive, hah! Suffice it to say, I had fun talking to him as weddings (mine and others') excite me very well. I'm hoping to catch him at YM tonight so we can continue discussing his plans :) Yay!

0 comments: