Under the weather.

Friday, February 01, 2008

I planned to play last night. I actually went to the courts and meet my playing buddies. But I felt tired and had this dry and scratchy throat. I played three games at that was it. My third game didn't make me sweat eventhough I had a good run. We went home and I felt hot. I was able to take a quick shower and then took a tablet of Neozep to arrest whatever it was coming.

I slept and woke up with this pain in my legs and heavy head. Could it be flu? I cancelled all of my activities today and stayed home...actually stayed in bed (oh, how I wish our mattress here in QC is different, I want something that is more conducive for resting). I had a capsule of Alaxan during lunch today (no available Bioflu) and it helped a lot. Tonight, I'll take more Vitamin C (with lotsa water) and another tablet of Neozep.

Oh, I really hope tomorrow is a better day.

0 comments: