Nothing much

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I am starting to really annoy my husband.

I am having a hard time expressing what I think and what I feel that he is getting frustrated. Poor him. Sigh. Let's just say that my EQ is at an all-time low these past few days, and that's all I can say.

I dragged myself from bed this afternoon (yep, you read it right, afternoon!) because I needed to do some Rotary stuff. Tomorrow is a regular meeting day and I can't possibly cram doing the bulletin tomorrow since I have an appointment at three pm. I was multitasking -- finding readings on market research (helping someone with something), laying out the bulletin, checking my feeds...that I finished just in time for dinner at 930pm (Hubby came to pick me up) and half of the 2nd to the last episode of TARA2. Sometimes, all I really need is to keep myself busy. Give me something to do!!!!!!!!!!!! (my "konsensiya" tells me I should really be starting on our wedding album but I have lost my mojo :( )

The weekend is almost here. There's a trip on Sunday. Maybe I should already feel excited?

p.s. I know this is one so-so entry. forgive me. told yah i'm weird.

0 comments: