Let's get this out of the way *wink*

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm still not feeling that well. But I feel I am getting there soon. Sigh, I so hate to take meds (on top of my workup meds!).

I just have to post this, which I should have done sooner than today (got it Monday morning). Pardon the shots (and the messy hair!)...



We went to Quiapo on Monday morning (too early in fact! the stores were still closed, ugh) even if I was still sick. The possible explanation that I didn't really touch it until tonight (after I pushed myself to announce it already!) is that I still feel bad (physically and emotionally). If this was a newborn child, you'd probably think I'm suffering from post-partum depression, hah! Not dwelling too much on that though. I'll rest tonight and let's see what happens tomorrow. Can't play with it yet though coz I'm probably commuting to Bulacan. And and and can you suggest a name we can lovingly call it?

There. I owe you the rest of the kwento of our Nikon D40 plus that entry on Aoili (long overdue) plus my trip today to my old high school with Tanya plus why I haven't been blogging lately (clue: I'm 'Potterized' all over again, currently in Book5).

TTFN!


0 comments: