Living in a farm.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My parents always urge us to visit the farm with them, since they go every week. They would boast about the fruit bearing trees as well as some animals that they house in there (side: Mommy is so cute naming the chickens Anette, Badette, Claudette and so on, LOL!). I've been there three times and Dad said a lot has already changed. The times that I was there, sorry to say, I got bored. There's nothing else to do but just sit and chat. Even reading a good book isn't enough. The wind may be a fresh change but my concerns are mainly technologically motivated. There I said it. I am a prisoner of technology and I can't keep myself away from cable tv, mobile signal, and internet for too long, LOL! If in the future, the 'rents would invest in it, like this Florida land for sale, complete with amenities (as if I'm longing for a resort!LOL) then I'd probably stay there as long as they want. ;)

0 comments: