Yen's QOTW 15

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Since I missed last week's set, here's mine for this week (I know I am kinda late huh)...



1. Were you named after anyone? Nope.
2. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yup but there are days I am too lazy to do so.
3. What is your shoe size? 7-7.5 US
4. If you were a flower, What flower would you be? Carnation because it's my fave :)
5. What is your fave smell? Freshly ground coffee.
6. Which do your prefer scary movies Or happy endings? I like happy endings much much more!
7. Last movie you watched? Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears A Who on my brother's bday (forgot to mention that here!)
8. Do you prefer hugs Or kisses? Giver and receiver of both :)
9. Favorite Dessert? Ice cream!!!!
10. Look to your right, do you see a yellow color? What is it? A Baseball cap.

The rest are found here.

0 comments: