Holidays are coming...It's Christmas!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am having an LSS moment. I am singing the Coke Christmas Jingle in my head...Holidays are coming, holidays are coming, nananana...It's Christmas! Hehe. I don't know what got me but I'm not really into Christmas this year (I'm not into the season but I so feel the Reason though). Maybe because I am more excited for the arrival of the Baby after the season :)

I am happy though that with reunions and get-togethers here and there, I am not restricted to eat! While others already think about what diet pill to take after the food-tripping, my OB allowed me to eat to my heart's desire! Yesiree!! :) Need to watch the sugar intake though. Doesn't matter, I still get to E.A.T!!!!

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming, nananana...It's Christmas!

0 comments: