Why Edward is the perfect guy...

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Got this from Reeyah (Hi gurl! Nice meeting you last Thursday!). I took the liberty to re-post it because of the Edward-fever, which hit me too! LOL! Swoon, ladies, swoon!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few reasons why a lot of girls love Edward Anthony Masen Cullen.

A normal guy would say:
"I love you, baby!"

Edward would say:
"You are my life now."



As you leave the house, a normal guy would say:
"Bye. See ya!"

Edward would say:
"Hurry back to me."


While you've gone far away, a normal guy would say:
"I miss you."

Edward would say:
"It's like you've taken half myself with you."


If you died, a normal guy would find another.
Edward would kill himself because life without you isn't worth living.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yihee!!! kinikilig na naman ako!

Jhari said...

Korek ka jan te Litz pati ako KINIKILIG ever to the max!!!! Bonggang-bongga! Waah! Kailan kaya ipapalabas yang movie na yan dito sa Qatar? Shucks! Waah!

Jhari said...

Btw, I read this comment saying "MY HEART BELONGS TO MY HUSBAND, MY NECK BELONGS TO EDWARD" hahaha!

Kaje said...

kaya ko nga nishare kasi kinilig din ako nyehehehe :D

@jhari, uyyy hanap ka sa net meron na yan LOl!

Faye said...

ako rin naloka dito ! LOL super kilig ako samantalang yung asawa ko deadma *lol* kakakilig noh? sarap ulit ulitin :)

Unknown said...

Ay, naloka naman ako sa quote ni Jhari! Hahah!

Kaje said...

@ faye, hay naku deadma lang talaga ang boys kasi alam nila competition si Edward mwahahaha

@sunny, thanks for dropping by :)