Slow yet productive morning

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Monday morning seemed to drag by. I woke up before 5am but was still very sleepy. I cannot imagine how I was able to prepare breakfast and Ane's lunch with my eyes practically closed. LOL! I did manage to stay up though, because the ward requested that I research something for her homework. She asked me to list down at least twenty drugs, who discovered each and write what each drug is for. Boring, I know. So while my tabs are loading, I decided to check out a friend's multiply site where she posted their recent trip photos -- what hotel in las vegas they stayed at, the food they ate, etc. Anyway, I thought the task of completing the list would be easy, but I was wrong. I gave up at number 13, LOL! Bahala na si Batman, it's her homework anyway, hehehe.

And then it was time to do bank errands with my brother (after bringing Mom to work). We went to four banks, and then a quick trip to pay bro's mobile bill and a meet-up with a buyer. I was hoping the bank trips would be a breeze, but no. Let's just say I got tired and even more sleepy waiting in line.

We got back home before noon and I decided to have lunch right away so I could rest. Now I'm blogging just to let you guys know that I'm still here. Hehe. My last post was on Wednesday and I had a very long weekend. I have so much to share! But I'll do that later. I need to catch up on some Zzzzzz's...Dot's kicking asking me to lie down already!

Laters!!! :D


0 comments: