Abi meeting my Grandparents…

Thursday, May 21, 2009

One of the things I planned to do while in Obando is to visit my grandparents so they can finally meet their great granddaughter. My dad’s father just got out from the hospital, so it was also fitting to go and visit him at home. And I made sure we have pictures to keep!

 

DSC_1865 DSC_1858 DSC_1861

The lighting was pretty poor in their house so the pictures came out blurred and noisy. I hope I can still rescue them. I need to check on my tutorial links!  And then we were resting in my parents’ receiving area when my Mom’s dad dropped by. Yey, we didn’t have to walk under the heat to their house! :)

DSC_1897

I’d say this is a rare picture because it has four generations in it! Oh how I wish my Nanay Bene is still alive so we could be all girls in this photo. And I say my Abi is super lucky that she’s able to meet my elders. I just hope she’ll still be able to play with them when she’s a bit older.

I’m gonna have these printed soon so I can give them copies as well. Some of my Artscow printing credits will expire soon. Don’t you just love getting stuff for free?

2 comments:

Litzie said...

i got teary eyed when i saw this... naisip ko si tatay ko, when he came here last year di ko siya nakuhaan ng pics with my son...

i'm so happy for abie, when she grows up she will have those photos. nice kaje. she's lucky andyan pa ang grandparents mo...

Kaje said...

alam mo litz, naisip kita kaya pinilit kong magkapicture sila. kasi sabi mo regret mo yun eh. so thank you for enabling! my dad's parents, madami na iniinda sa katawan na kaya nakakatakot na din, and my prayer really is for them to see Abi grow naman...